We reserve the right to refuse a return and to require proof of identity
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED
Please retain your receipts or order acknowledgements for all purchases in store, online or by telephone. We will offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described or does not do what it’s supposed to. All returned products must have all of their original packaging and labels. We operate a 30 days returns policy. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a full refund or exchange.
We will NOT offer a refund if you:
- knew an item was faulty when you purchased it
- damaged an item by trying to repair it yourself or getting someone else to do it
- no longer want an item (for example because it’s the wrong size or colour) unless you purchased it without seeing it
We will offer a refund for certain items only if they’re faulty, such as:
- personalised items and custom-made items e.g engraved identity tags
- perishable item e.g frozen food and treats
- Cat Scratchers as they are designed for cats to scratch and ultimately destroy and will fray and possibly fall apart with regular use
- Extendable Leads – please make sure that your dog has NOT chewed these leads as we will not issue a refund if we believe there is any evidence of this. All extendable leads will be checked at the time of purchase for any faults.
Online, mail and phone order sales
Online, mail and telephone order customers you have the right to cancel your order for a limited time even if the goods are not faulty. Sales of this kind are known as ‘distance selling’. You will be offered a refund* if you have told us within 14 days of receiving your goods and you want to cancel. The customer has another 14 days to return the goods once they’ve told us. We will refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back. *no refund will be issued on perishable items e.g. frozen food or treats as we cannot guarantee that the products have remained frozen.
Repairs and replacements
We operate in accordance with the current guidelines and laws….see www.gov.uk
Proof of purchase
We will require proof that you purchased the item(s) from us. This could be a sales receipt or other evidence such as a bank statement or packaging.
Items returned by someone other than the buyer
We will only accept returns from the person who bought the item.
Our returns and giving refunds policy is in line with the current regulations and the law
GOODWILL RETURNS POLICY – Non Faulty Goods for Online & Instore Purchases
We provide a ‘goodwill’ returns policy offering an exchange, refund or credit note for most returns within 14 days. With the exclusion of non stock items ordered at the customer’s request in store, by email or telephone. OR perishable goods e.g. frozen food and treats
Updated 17 March 2022